Data Privacy Statement
TOP is committed in maintaining our subjects’ data privacy and considers this an integral part of the customer experience that we provide. This Privacy Statement, hereafter referred to as “Statement”, explains how we collect, protect, use, and share information when it is collected thru the availment of our products and services.
This Statement outlines the general practices of the THE OUTLET PEOPLE (TOP) INC. in relation to obtaining our customers’ personal information thru our loyalty programs, reservation privileges, and online platforms.
Our Privacy Practices
The privacy practices described in this Statement are primarily intended for individuals in the Philippines and are designed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing rules and regulations.
What We May Collect
When customers avail of our loyalty programs, reservation privileges, or any product offered in our online platforms, or when customers interact with our employees and authorized representatives, we may collect personal information. This may include, among others:
- name and personal particulars such as contact details, address, birthdate, education;
- specimen signatures;
- government ID details;
- financial information (such as income, expenses, balances, investments, tax, insurance, financial and transaction history, etc);
- employment details;
- business interests and assets;
- images via CCTV and other similar recording devices and processes which may be observed when visiting our offices and/or using our other facilities;
- voice recordings of our conversations;
We may also collect, use and keep personal opinions or comments made known to us via feedback or responses to surveys or any other interaction with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers.
How We Use Information
We use the information collected to deliver and provide the products and services that customers have availed to:
- facilitate, administer and process sales transactions;
- respond to queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with customers;
- reach out to customers regarding products and services, including offers, promotions, discounts, rewards; and for personalizing your experience;
- conduct internal analytics for the purpose of developing and improving our products and services;
- perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
- determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and initiatives;
- develop protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention;
- perform other such activities permitted by law or with your consent.
How We Protect Information
We recognize the value of our customers’ personal information particularly as it may include sensitive personal information. We strive to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural controls. We also train our employees to properly handle information.
How Long Do We Keep Information
Personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and such other purposes that our customers may have consented to from time to time, remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep for any other legal, regulatory or business purposes. The customer may at any time, demand the removal of his personal information from our repositories.
We Respect the Customers' Rights
In respecting our customers’ rights to privacy, they may opt to tell us:
- not to send marketing materials or promotions;
- to update their information;
- to have a copy of whatever information we have;
- to opt out or delete their personal information from our repositories;
There shall be no extra fees or charges when requesting any of the above actions.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share or dispose personal information.
How to Contact Us
For any data privacy concern, our Data Protection Officer can be reached thru:
Email : email@example.com
Mail: Our Offices Bldg., G/F 157 EDSA cor. Berkeley St., Mandaluyong City 1550